background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

France Day 1

Well, since I know most of you enjoy pictures I thought I would split our vacation pictures up a bit.  Our 1st day was spent checking out where we were staying and trying to get Isabella healthy.  Here are a few pictures from our low-key day.
This was the harbor of the town we stayed in.  Isaac loved looking at the boats!

Here are the girls having a little snack.  This picture is funny because Ava loves to kick her leg up when she is in her highchair.  She is buckled in...and yes, we did bring our highchairs from home.  The OFAV (Odyssey family assault vehicle ) was filled UP!  Babies are small but need a lot of STUFF! :)

Another Ava shot.

Isabella had been up most of the night sick but she had a smile to share with the camera.  She is a sweet and tough cookie! 

Isaac was there but wanted nothing to do with the camera. :)

No comments: