background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

18 months

Before the girls turn 19 months next week (already!?) I thought I would post what they have been up to this month!  They turned 18 months while on our Austria trip so I thought I would share some pictures from then.  This is Isabella looking happy although her left eye was so swollen from a cold she had in her eye...I had the same cold that week and it was not fun! This girl is sooo close to walking!  As you saw in the video she stands all the time and she takes a few steps here and there.  I think she may be a little fearful of walking but it will come soon ( I know I keep saying that, but one day it WILL be true).  Isabella is currently a Mommy's girl and loves to be with me ALL THE TIME.  :)

Ava is talking up a storm and a few phrases she LOVES to say are: "Down Please" (which she says to everything) "Uh Oh" and "Oh No"...she says these things all the time too.  She loves to say Isaac's and our little friend Sophia's names.  She is really funny and is very quick.  She loves to go up and down the stairs and if the gate is opened she is there in a New York minute!  She is not walking but seems to catch on really quick to things so when it starts to happen I don't think it will take tooooo long!

I was trying to get a picture with my sweet girls but they were more into getting on the floor and crawling at that moment. :)

This was on our way home from our trip but this makes me laugh because Isabella does this every time we are in the car lately...shoes and socks are OFF! She also likes to take her pacifier off the clip and throw it...not so fun!  Yes, they still are paci girls although we try to keep it just to naps and bedtime.

Ava is super flexible and is usually all smiles...until you take a toy from her and she isn't so happy!

They are great nappers right now!  I have finally gotten them on a noon to 2 o'clock (or 3) nap schedule....they have LOVED their morning nap and it took a long time to push it till noon.

This picture is sooo funny because Isaac pushed this sled forward and it landed there in front of Isabella...she never woke up and it took a few minutes for us to notice it! :)

They both have a ton of teeth (so many I can't get a good count) and Isabella is currently getting a large one on the bottom.  She seems more sensitive to teething than Ava.

They still are good eaters but have their picky moments.  All our kids LOVE eggs!  Isabella still doesn't like anything green and we have found out the girl loves chocolate! :)

They are so much fun and soooo busy!

No comments: