background

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ava & Isabella!


...and they are 2!
 
Here they are trying on their new bike helmets!   They look so cute and ready to try out the balance bike! :) 
Ava has chicks on her helmet and Isabella has bunnies.  :)

These 2 are quite the pair!  No one could have prepared me for what twins would be like.  They are so much fun but having 2-2 year olds in the house is CRAZY!  They are in opposite directions getting into everything!  They started the day out in the cutest birthday shirts but Isabella somehow got into my makeup case and took out my mascara and spread it all over herself and Ava. I was getting Isaac ready for school and walked into the hallway and saw the crime screen.  OH MY!  Hopefully, the "best friends forever" shirt will hold true for this pair! :)

Their other gift was balls from Isaac.  I took him to the store to have him pick out gifts for the girls.  He did a good job and picked out a blue princess ball for Ava and a pink one for Isabella.  The girls are loving them so far...good pick Isaac!  (I want to teach him to be a thoughtful brother)

Isabella loving her ball!

After the presents we had cupcakes.  Isabella was fixated on the candle.  I have a video that hopefully I can share tomorrow of the singing & candle blowing.

Ava is such a ball of energy.  It's rare to get her sitting for long.  I will post more about what the girls have been up to...they are growing leaps and bounds.

Isabella has given me a run for my money today!  I love this 2 year old. :)

Isabella has NO interest in the cake but loved the "2" candle.

Ava on the other hand loved the cake!
More to come....we are having a b-day breakfast for the girls on Friday morning!

No comments: