background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Outside fun & the last day of school...

This week has FLOWN by!  Isaac went to VBS (Vacation Bible School) this week and I volunteered a couple of days.  While I volunteered the girls were in the nursery.  All has been going well till this morning (Friday) when I went to get Ava up I realized she had thrown up...poor girl is sick and so we are having a low-key day!  The girls are napping now so it is the perfect time to catch up on the blog!

These pool pictures are from the 4th of July.  I forgot to mention that the "Olympics" at Isaac's school were on the 4th of July.  It was weird to be at his school that day but they don't observe the American holidays so they thought nothing of it. :) His last day of school was July 5th.

The kiddos always have fun with the pool and the hose.


There was also a little snack time involved....

One of the kids' favorite things to eat are pistachios...thank you Uncle Jon for being our supplier! :) Isabella definitely knows how to Get Crackin' on some nuts!!!

The kids all took turns with the hose.

Isaac is running from Ava.

Isabella's turn.

Isaac is done being sprayed.

Here is Isaac's last day of school.  They got popsicles when they left the classroom.  He was all about that popsicle and Ava was enjoying hers and Isabella's. :)

Cutie in his Netherlands soccer shirt.

They compiled "art books" for all the kids and it is such a great thing. It's a collection of his art from the whole year. Way to go Isaac! 

Isaac had a great year and will start back up at the same school at the beginning of September.  He goes to the next class up so it will be a new experience.

No comments: