background

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Port Orchard Beach Time

Finally, some Seattle pictures!  I JUST downloaded the pictures from our trip.  I wanted to catch up on some other pictures first.  We have had a crazy week here.  ALL of us came down with the stomach flu over the weekend!  That and record breaking high temps 98 degrees (& NO air conditioning) made for a interesting weekend...not interesting in a good way. :)

My parents live a 5 minute walk from this beach so Isaac and I were able to go down a few times to have a little play time.

Here he is dumping his backpack full of cars. 

What 4-yr old boy doesn't like playing with cars at the beach!?  

We had some sweet moments at the beach.

Isaac loved being at the beach and looking at the boats.

It was wonderful weather and we had some good mother-son beach hang-out. :)

No comments: