background

Monday, September 10, 2012

San Antonio Fun!

Finally, I am getting to the San Antonio part of our summer.  My sister, Brenda, had her baby Cash on July 9th which is also Luke's (her husband's) b-day!  It was a very fun, hot and quick trip, but I am thrilled that we were able to do it!  We hadn't seen my sister in 2 years and it was SO much fun to meet her new little guy!  Isaac is only 6 months older than her son, Josiah, so they had so much fun together.  Isaac can take a few minutes to warm up to people but Josiah was all about hanging out and having fun.  Isaac's b-day was the day after we got there so we went to this great in-door play area and the boys had a blast.  I picture Josiah saying here "Come in for the real thing, bro" (anyone know that movie?)

A little cousin love.

They are both ALL about cars!  Any disagreements were usually about the cars!

We had a fun party for Isaac and Josiah was lovin' it too!  Here he is in the birthday chair enjoying his waffle.

Isaac's b-day request was for cupcakes with blue icing & sprinkles...so that is what he got!  My sister and I both eat gluten free so they were also gluten free cupcakes! :)

Isaac LOVES b-days and he was having fun!

I re-lit the candles so Josiah could blow them out too and he was thrilled!

My sister is so thoughtful and made the day special.  She made b-day bags for both the boys with exactly the same things and they had so much fun going through them.  Isaac also scored some cars from the movie "Cars" and he was thrilled!

The next day we went to a great amusement park and the boys were all about this train.  Notice the red faces....It was really hot while we were there...TX in July = HOT!

And here he is!!!!  This is Cash and he is perfect and adorable.

Brenda took us to a gluten free cafe and we had a yummy lunch.  Josiah is wearing a medal from a race I did while I was in Seattle...did I even blog about that!?  I ran it on the morning we left from Seattle with my awesome & dear friend, Julie! (we flew out late that same afternoon)   
One of the things we had to do while we were there was the San Antonio river board walk.  It was really fun and did I mention HOT!  We were inside this hotel for a much needed cooling break.


We went on a boat and had fun but we were REALLY HOT at this point! :)


This is the day we flew out.  Isaac was a little worn out...we had played HARD and had such a great time!! See the cars in his hands!? :)  Thank you for such an awesome visit Luke, Brenda, Josiah & Cash.

No comments: