background

Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Isaac b-day fun!

When we got back to the Netherlands it was time to continue the b-day festivities with a little party with Daddy.  Isaac is a great helper and he had so much fun helping make his cupcakes!

Yumminess!  These were the Betty Crocker non-gluten free cupcakes! :)

He loved licking the bowl!  Check out the video below of the candle blow-out....

1 comment:

Grandma June said...

Ah-beau! He got into being sung to. He loved knowing it was his birthday and we pretended that we were there. Happy Birthday, I-man!! Love, Grandma June
I can't wait to get there and celebrate some more, this time with Uncle Jon as well.
I loved your candle blowing gig. However, I'm glad that it was on a cupcake where that cake became totally yours!!! Remeber what Grandma June used to do as a profession! xo