background

Monday, November 24, 2008

Chillin' in KC

Here are Daddy and I at this really cool water wheel in Kansas City.  Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to check out some new places in KC.  We have gone to Costco a lot (they really seem to like those free samples) but we decided to go to City Market this time (which is a farmer's market).  There was lots of yummy food around (so they told me) and lots of nice people that love to see babies! We had lunch at a Vietnamese place right at the market and I was curious about those funny sticks that people were eating with...I am not quite ready to master that skill!  Mommy keeps telling me that I need to focus when I eat these days because I am becoming more and more curious with the outside world and I get distracted easily!:)
Here I am with "those sticks".
Here are Daddy and I again...check out my new super warm winter jacket.  We stayed the night in KC.  #2 night in a hotel!  Mommy had wanted to do some shopping and KC has every store you could want to go to!  They told me I was a trooper because I was having fun going to the stores. Daddy had me in the carrier and I was just smiling and talking to everyone and if I wasn't doing that I was sleeping!  Mommy was excited because they were having great sales and I have some pretty cool new outfits for when I am a little bigger!

No comments: