
Here I am in my Penguin outfit!! This is what I was suppose to be for Halloween but Mommy ordered it on-line at the store "Children's Place" and they didn't get it to her in time! She ordered it in time "but because of high volume of orders" (which they never even bothered to email her about) it didn't get to me till just now (Mommy had it shipped to Grandma Nadine's in Port Orchard and she had to sent it to us in Kansas). If it wasn't sooooo cute on me Mommy probably would have sent it back BUT with a red scarf with it maybe I could wear it for the holidays...it sure is warm!:)
2 comments:
It is awfully cute! Kind of like the ladybug outfit I bought for little Clara but it can be worn anytime!
That is so precious! I love the look on his face in the pic where Marc is holding him.
Post a Comment