background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween (I think we are caught up from the trip)

Here I am at Halloween!  We went to Uncle Doug and Aunt Victoria's and I got to meet them and my cousins Cameron and Anna!  We had a family party and it was fun.  I went Trick or Treating for the first time but I didn't get to eat any of my candy...do you think my Mom is saving it for me?!:)
Here is my Mom is with cousin Anna...I think she is eating my candy!
Here is my Aunt Brenda...did my Mom already mention that we had a surprise baby shower for her?  I got to go too and meet all the fun ladies!

Here is Uncle Doug, Cameron, Anna and Aunt Victoria.  Cameron was a Ninja so it is hard to see him and Anna was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  My Great Aunt Linnea, My Mom and I got the ruby red shoes for her at the Oz Museum when Linnea was visiting us in Kansas.  Anna loved them so much that she fell asleep with them on (because she wouldn't take them off ) when she first got them!!

Here my Aunt Linnea and she is showing off my back side...my pumkin face!

This is a funny picture because my cousin Anna kept kissing me...she just wouldn't stop and everyone was laughing!

1 comment:

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

What a cute little pumpkin!! :) I hope Mommy saves your candy for you.