So today was a terrific day! Veteran's Day in fact!!! In celebration of veterans and their sacrifice, I sought out freedom of movement and overcame the stationary back lifestyle. Thank you Veterans!!!!! This roll is for you 8-)
I kept doing this all day long. Here's what I did when Daddy came home from work. What do you think? Having mastered this side, is it time to work on the other side?
Seeing Isaac roll over is so fun! Once Micah figured that out there was no stopping him! He's a crazy man. :) So while watching the video, John and I decided that Marco sounds like "Michael" from The Office. (Just sounds like him, not acts...) :) Love to you all! <>< JBLMR
1 comment:
Seeing Isaac roll over is so fun! Once Micah figured that out there was no stopping him! He's a crazy man. :) So while watching the video, John and I decided that Marco sounds like "Michael" from The Office. (Just sounds like him, not acts...) :) Love to you all! <>< JBLMR
Post a Comment