background

Friday, December 24, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...

It's so cold and snowy that we just found out that the Christmas Eve service at Church is cancelled tonight!!  It is a perfect day to enjoy all the snow, turn on the fire, have some cocoa and eat some of the Christmas baking I have done (which is a feat with a oven that is only 12" wide).  I made Paula Deans Grandmother's Red Velvet cake to share with friends tonight but since we may not be going out it may be tried out this afternoon. :)  Here are a couple of picutes and a little video of Isaac and I throwing snowballs the other day.



Here's a couple of pictures of the girls (or candy canes) chilling out on the floor.
 Don't they look sooo cute with their striped stockings?
Look at those cute legs! 
This a a picture from when we woke up this morning.  I love having all this snow around Christmas!  What fun memories of our first Christmas in the Netherlands. Check back for some Christmas greetings.  We may not be able to go anywhere but we have to show off the kids Christmas outfits.  Well, Marc and Isaac are going to go outside to shovel & play so I will get some more pictures...

No comments: