background
Thursday, December 9, 2010
a day in the life....
Here is a video for y'all because we love you. A little tidbit about myself is that I can't stand to hear my voice on any recorded device so for me to put up videos is pure love! :) This is a "day in the life" type video...it's what we do...someone tends to be in the bouncer, Isaac likes to play & be around his sisters and I usually have someone in my lap. :) Isaac is saying a lot of words and you can catch a few in here. Ava is "talking" but when Isaac hands me the ball and I say "thanks" he says "your welcome"...did you catch it? The cutest is when he says goodbye because he goes into a few different languages. The last one he says is "Oui Oui" which is the Dutch goodbye. We hope you enjoy seeing the patooties and Isaac too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are just adorable! Keep up with the videos!
Post a Comment