| We try to spend time outside everyday and often go for walks. I have a double stroller for the girls and Isaac will ride his balance bike. |
| Isaac's preschool is out for the summer so we are finding a new groove. I recently got a year membership at a neat park (with an indoor & outdoor play area) so we are going to start going there more. He had a good year in preschool and his report card said he was a "happy and determined boy." Yes, I agree! :) |
After some outdoor playtime the girls are ready for some food. They have been eating a ton of new things lately and seem to be doing pretty well. They love their puffs. They are also big fruit fans. They have also been doing well with all their veggies...we think Isabella is over her dislike of "green" foods. After eating, it is naptime for Isabella. Ava seems to be able to be up longer than Isabella so it is making our schedule interesting. The last few days Ava has only been doing one nap...so this is what the current nap schedule is looking like: 7:30ish all kids up (Isabella is usually the 1st awake) 9:30 Isabella down for nap 11:00 Ava down for nap & Isabella up 1:00 Ava up * If we go somewhere this is when I like to do it. Isabella can nap in the car and Isaac doesn't have to have a nap everyday. 2:00 Isaac and Isabella down for naps (sometimes Isaac doesn't nap but he stays in his room for quiet time) 3:30 or 4 Isabella up 5:00 If Isaac takes a nap this is about when he gets up Does it look like I spent a lot of my day doing naps???? I feel like it! :) * everyday is a little different but this has been the last few days. When I can, I do try to put the girls down at the same time...I just make sure I put them in different rooms for their naps. |
| After naps we have a little playtime. Here is Isabella showing her sassy side. This girl loves to be standing and loves to climb on everything. She is always busy. She has 3 teeth (2 bottom & & 1 top). |
| Here is Ava pulling herself up. She has such a fun personality and smiles at everyone. She is so easily distracted and she also has a little drama in her. Take a toy away from her and you would think her world has fallen apart. She has 5 teeth (3 bottom & 2 top). |
This sweet boy is going to be 3 at the end of the month...WOW! He LOVES his trains!! We have a daily routine of trains, trains and more trains. He does like to go outside and play with his new golf set and he likes riding his balance bike. He also really likes looking at books and we spend some time each day doing that. He goes through phases with shows and he currently is really into "Blues Clues" (again). He loves counting and singing the alphabet song. He is really good with shapes and pretty good at colors. We end our days with Daddy coming home, having dinner, a little playtime and Daddy giving the kiddos baths. We sometimes go and pick Daddy up from work and sometimes we will go to a park or go to IKEA for dinner....it is such an easy family-friendly place. Anyway, it's good to have this written out so we can remember what our days are like & what the kiddos are currently up to! The girls have their 1 year appointments in a couple of weeks (yes, a little late) but I will have heights and weights then. |
No comments:
Post a Comment