background

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hot Air Balloon

I have once again had some memory issues on my computer and I have had a hard time downloading photos this week.  I have been trying to clean up my computer but I have a TON of pictures.  I will get our pics from the last couple weeks downloaded soon but I wanted to go back and do a few posts of cute pics and memories that haven't made the blog yet, so here you go......
One day Isaac ran to the window in our house and yelled "balloon" ...sure enough this is what we saw.  We have quite a few hot air balloons in our area because it is very scenic but this was by far the closest one has gotten to our house. It landed in a field behind us. Isaac was having fun watching it! 
It's going down for the landing.

No comments: