background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random shots and 4th of July...

We went to Amsterdam with Grandma & Grandpa and this is the ONLY picture we got the entire day!  Hopefully Grandma & Grandpa got a few more pictures.  This one is from the Heineken museum. 
We went to a religious relics parade in Maastricht that they have once every 7 years....kinda interesting.   
Here are the girls at the parade.  We are enjoying their new stroller...it's looks like they do too! 
Our landlords put in a gate in our backyard and we are loving it...our yard is now completely closed in.   Although it looks like Isaac is trying to get out...he can't because we added a lock. :)
Now, a little 4th of July fun. Yes, I am proud that I am actually showing these pictures in July. :)  Marc had a little photo shot with the kids in the back yard.  3 kids can be hard to all get a good picture at once....is that Ava back there? 
Yep, there she is! 
It was a fun 4th of July.

That evening we went to a local snack shop and got fries.  French fries are huge here and eaten with almost every meal. 
I love these little outfits that I found for the girls!!

No comments: