So the Santa picture yesterday was just part of the fun on Saturday. We had a whole morning of activities sponsored by the NATO community. We had the Santa breakfast, candy was given out by Zwarte Piet (click the link to read more about the Dutch Sinterklaas tradition) at the B&S Store and then a craft fair at the international school.
Here are a couple more pictures from the Santa breakfast. Isaac was loving the tree... as a matter of fact he just exclaimed to me a few moments ago while he was studying the Christmas tree at our house "Mommy, the tree is SO cute!" ...now he is currently re-arranging the ornaments as I type this. :) |
1 comment:
Great pics!!
I love live trees in my home.
I know that many friends don't have the time or inclination except for easy to access trees. It's fine.
I got my permit yesterday to chop down our Christmas tree again as in Jackson. It's not a holiday tree but a CHRISTMAS TREE.
Tomorrow is the day to do this...so, out into the National forest we go.
All our Christmas decorations are in storage so it was off to the 99 cent Store for $35 of all kinds of things for this year. They'll get donated after our home is finished. Have fun, kiddos with decorating and celebrating Christmas with a Christmas tree. You are cuties!! Love, Grandma June
Post a Comment