background

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sinterklaas

The morning of the 6th is when little treats from Sinterklaas are left in the kids' shoes.  They are supposed to leave carrots out for Sinterklaas's horse but that might not have happened! :)  The kids each got a letter for their name.  Yes, Isabella has a "B" because I couldn't find anymore of letter "I" and the kids often call her Bella.  For this special morning the kids also got chocolate waffles...they were very happy!

Actually, Ava was still waking up because she wasn't feeling good that morning.

Isabella was all smiles.  I think chocolate is part of this girl's love language.

Isaac was enjoying his treats too!  He was also pretending he was drinking something...oh, the mind of a 4 year old! :)

Isabella insisted on carrying her letter with her all day.

After we dropped off Isaac at the car pool I snapped a few extra pictures of the girls.

They are so sweet and getting so big...2 1/2 is coming quickly!

No comments: