| How was your weekend? Ours was good. I went to a ladies' Bunco night on Friday and it was fun to go out...I was even the biggest loser and won a little $! :) On Saturday it was our quest to get Isaac a new bed. He had been sleeping horrible all last week which is so unusual for him. He kept waking up saying "hurt" and we couldn't figure it out. We are now thinking he had run out of room in his toddler bed and wasn't able to stretch out. Anyway, his room is pretty small and his toddler bed fit perfectly into a little nook in there. We needed to be a little creative with his new bed because there is not a lot of floor space. I had seen this bed while out shopping a few weeks ago and we took Isaac to see what he thought. He loved it right away and the girls did too! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment