background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Grilling Out

So we disappeared again?!  Yes, we did!  This time we went to an indoor water park and had a blast.  More on that later.  Last we weekend we had our first weekend "grill out" of the season!  We had fun having our friends over and enjoying the nice weather.  We bought a new table for the kids, so the kids broke it in and had a yummy meal too!

It's crazy that the girls are growing so fast and looking like little toddlers...they are SO cute!

I think this table is going to see a lot of love and hopefully lots more fun grill-outs!

For the after dinner activity we pulled out Wii dance and the kids grooved!  Kyle and Gwen were getting jiggy with it! :)

Isaac also had a blast!  Yes, that is a crown on his head!  :)  It is for the girls but somehow made it onto his head...what can we say, he likes being king! :)

Oh, I have a few more Italy picture to share...maybe someday I will share a few more from France (there are SO many pictures that I got overwhelmed...what can I say!?)

No comments: