| Isaac showing off his new sunglasses. |
| Isabella also wanted to try them on. :) |
![]() |
| After Easter baskets and a quick breakfast we headed off to Church. It was cold out so we pulled out these adorable jackets that Aunt Brenda gave them. |
![]() |
| The girls were enjoying their dresses. I love dressing up and I know Easter is about more then pretty clothes but it sure is fun to do. |
![]() |
| Isaac made bunny ears at his Dutch school on Friday (have we told you about his Dutch school yet, no?...we will get on that). He wanted to wear them today and he did! Don't you love the tie?! |
![]() |
| Ava has been on the road to recovery and is feeling much better. |
![]() |
| She was sitting very nicely in this chair. I love the green tulle under the dress. |
![]() |
| I love this pic of Ava. My head was pounding by this point...I think I mentioned that Isabella has passed her wonderful cold to me. |
| The only thing on the kids' minds when we got home was the M&Ms... so we did give them a few each and then it was off to bed! |
| After naps we had a little Easter dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, corn and biscuits. Then there were more M&Ms for dessert. :) |
| The girls trying to share the chair. There is no sharing of the M&Ms. |
| Cute smile. |







No comments:
Post a Comment