background

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Intense, Fun Day

Disclaimer: Although there are lots of smiles in these pics it was a very long day with the kiddos!  Even Marc said "I just spent 3 hours with them, how did you do it all day?"  Isaac was in more time-outs than I can count.  Ava and Isabella didn't want to share ANYTHING...including Mommy time! :)  Good thing they are SO cute! :)

Knowing that it was going to be a day at home today I put together this new toy for the kiddos...mistake #1.  It was a LONG morning of screaming MINE to every new item that was pulled out. The afternoon was a little better and Isabella got a little alone time pushing it around.  Notice that the winter jackets are back out?!

Isaac got on the car long enough to run into the wagon that Isabella was pushing and push it over...older brothers! Time out #20...

Ava was content for a really long time with some water in the sink and some toys...she spent at least an hour doing this!

Happy camper and I was happy too!

This is her "cheese" smile.

There were a few moments of peace when these two played together.  I guess we are just going through a super possessive phase. 

Isabella is starting to feel better.  She was really goofy with this spoon.  Check it out...

So cute!


I love the back shots sometimes.  Isaac's chair is the perfect height for them to stand at the sink.  Yep, Isabella still has her PJ bottoms on and all other clothes were getting too wet so they came off. :)

This is what Isaac was doing while the girls were at the sink....watering "flowers". :)

He was enjoying this little watering hose (part on the new toy).
It was a good day but it just required an amazing amount of patience.  3 little ones are no joke. :)

No comments: