background

Monday, April 23, 2012

Playing golf...

Last week was completely crazy for us!  It was the busiest week that we have had in a long time.  It was mostly fun stuff  but even that can make you a little tired. :) We weren't able to update our blog very much so we are hoping to do a little more this week!  The highlight of this past weekend is that I ran the Antwrep, Belgium 10 miler. It was a good run and I have lots more details.
Anyway, here is a blog post that I was hoping to post last week but I am not sure what happened...it sat half-finished for days! :)
I am sure you noticed that the kids love being outdoors and one of the big hits when playing is the golf set that Grandma June got the kiddos...they love it!  Check it out...
Ava is gathering the crew together.

Looks like Ava is getting a few squats in too! :)

Isaac teaching the girls some techniques.
Isabella giving the ball a kiss for good luck. (or something like that)

Off and running.

Focusing on his next move.
Thanks for the hours of fun Grandma June!

No comments: