background

Saturday, January 15, 2011

7 months

 These girls are 7 months old!  You know what happens when you do a photoshot at bedtime?  They were so tired we couldn't get a picture with both of them smiling at the same time.  We did the "7 months old" sign in Belgium chocolates this month.  Someone had given us a box this past weekend at our party and they were so yummy that we thought they were the perfect thing to use.   If you have never had Belgium chocolate you MUST! :) 
The girls are growing so fast and up to so much these days.
They are:

 --rolling like crazy...they are all over the place and Isabella is so strong that she looks like she is going to crawl anytime now (I am sure it will be longer but it would be no surprise if she just took off) 

 --standing (with support) although Isabella has been doing it for months and finally Ava started doing it YESTERDAY :)  We laugh because Ava is so chill and we call her our wet noodle. 

 --sitting for a few seconds at a time on their own.

 --holding their bottles.

--sleeping really well.  Ava goes from about 8 -7 and Isabella goes from 8 -6  (sometimes earlier..she is our morning person)

--eating more foods and seem to like it all so far.

 --grabbing onto things...especially the toys on their carseats.

 --LOVING Isaac! They smile and giggle with him all the time.

They both have the best smiles and laughs.  We feel so blessed by these two. They are such happy babies.  I know I mentioned in the past that they did not like riding in the car but they are becoming great travelers and I am thankful for that little gift. 

They were both so tired in this picture but do you know what I love about it?
This.

No comments: