background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Isaac...

 Isaac and I had a nice quiet lunch together today.  Usually the girls are awake when we eat but they both took a late morning nap. 
 It is so fun just to sit with this little guy.
 He has so many funny things he does. Notice the hat.  I have mentioned before that he always goes and gets one of Daddy's hats after he wakes up and today it was a stocking cap and he left it on all day!
 He also is not big into making a mess.  Aunt Brenda gave us presents for him to unwrap as a surprise or reward (like for potty training...if we would just get on that).  We had such a fun time today I gave him one but as he unwraps the gift he gives me each little piece of paper so that I can throw it away.  He also lined up his oranges and ate them all with a fork. 
He has such a great personality!
check out the video below.  

Make sure you check out Ava & Isabella's posts below...

No comments: