So I think Ava was enjoying being snug next to her sister better than Isabella (what you can't see is that she was crying 2 seconds before this picture). Today was "our day at home" when Marc takes the car to work and I had high hopes of a great walk. Well, we made it about 1 minute down the road and the skies opened up and it was pouring! REALLY! It has rained every. single. walk we have been on so far! We made it to the sheep & chickens; chatted with them for a minute and went back home. (the girls have colds already and I didn't want them to get wet) Isaac played in our backyard when we got home and enjoyed the puddles.
So you really can't tell from the picture the girls are all bundled up and in our single BOB stroller. I love this stroller!!! I wish we could get the double one but it makes no sense to get a double one because it would be too wide to use it much (the on-going stroller dilemma and the crazy narrow doors here ). I have one in mind to get but the other on-going thing around here is the saying "when the Kansas house rents we can____". Yep, it's still NOT rented...please pray for that thing to rent! Anyway, this is the stroller I am thinking of. The people I know with one really like it. Yep, the kiddo in the back is without a view (they can look out the side) but they get use to it I hear. :)
So the rest of our day...
Most of the snow is gone but Isaac was enjoying what little was left. It has felt really warm being in the 40s the last 2 days.
Hi sheep!
That is a large raindrop in front of Isaac's mouth. The sheep & chickens were excited to hang out.
Back inside Isabella was having fun playing with Isaac's Leapfrog computer. He was trying to show her how to make it work.
Ava was leaning up against my leg. She is such a sweet baby and laughs and smiles all the time!

1 comment:
Ohh, I've been eyeing that stroller as well! I keep seeing it at Costco and am still debating making the leap! You'll have to let me know if you get it!
Will definitely be praying for the house to rent. Also, thanks again for the clothes, we're getting close now, only about 7 weeks left to go!
Post a Comment