background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Heidelberg visit

 The day after Christmas we decided to head down to Heidelberg, Germany to visit some great friends!  We have known these peeps for a while now and the fun fact to know is that they met the same weekend in Austria over 12 years ago (Thanksgiving 1998) that Marc and I met!   It was soooo fun to catch up and share stories of past & current European adventures and memories.  Their first born is also an Isaac and so the 2 Isaac's got to hang out along with their precious girls that loved being around the babies. Thank you Swansons...we had a great time!!!
 Here we are in the town of Heidelberg and it was cold!  We were trying to get a family shot.  Ava is in the carrier on my tummy...can you find her?  We have so many layers of clothes she might blend in! :)   
 Isabella hanging out in the stroller...she got an awesome nap!
 Here are our friends...can you spot our Isaac? :) 
Look up...there is the Heidelberg castle!

1 comment:

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

Yea, yea, I'm back to blogging. At least I'm gonna try! :) I'm gonna try to get some new pics of Iz up this weekend. She's a bit bigger than she was last Feb! I cannot believe how big your 3 are getting!! And I'm so jealous of all of your European adventures.